You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Fast-Growing Product Specialist, Remote
- Systems implementation & configuration HTML, CSS, C#.
- Generous benefits, excellent career progression and development.
- Remote working and fantastic South Coast offices.
Following major growth throughout the last 2 years, an award-winning SaaS provider is looking for a number of Technical Consultants to join their team in Southampton. The business has built a product which is based on employee engagement & analytics; it focuses on employee experience and comparing how different teams collaborate and reward themselves. Having set up 15 years ago and now employing over 150 people, the business work with a varied client base of small and large businesses spread across the retail, telecoms and financial sectors, plus many more.
**The role can be completed remotely but they would like to see you once a month at their offices once they are open**
What skills you’ll need
- Proven coding experience using HTML, CSS and C#.
- Significant knowledge of systems implementation & configuration.
- Expertise with SQL; especially for data visualisation.
- Data-driven mind set with strong analytical & numeric skills.
- High-level of time management with an ability to work under pressure at pace.
- Any training or coaching experience would be useful.
- Any experience with Microsoft Access would be highly beneficial.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Technical Consulting, you will take ownership of the implementation and support of an award-winning platform (as well as adding new features), often working across multiple projects concurrently. It’s expected that you will champion the configuration of software as well creating/executing test scripts and cross-examining data using SQL. This is a reasonably data-driven role with a high level of analytical skills needed, so you’ll need to be comfortable in that sort of setting whilst operating at a fast pace in a changeable environment. You will support with mentoring more junior colleagues in the team, involving yourself in peer-to-peer reviews to ensure that quality standards are kept at the highest possible level at all times.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The business offers a great range of rewards including competitive salary (£35-50K) and benefits including 25 days holiday (plus your Birthday off!), private healthcare, life assurance, flexible working, income protection etc. You’ll also get access to their award-winning online benefits scheme, which includes discounts on travel, cinema tickets, gym discounts etc. You’ll get a breadth of training and development opportunities including access to technical courses, conferences and study agreements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to be their best, so give Mike a call or send in your CV to have a chat!