You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— High Growth Technology Brand
- Design for top global brands in a wide variety of sectors.
- Work on an award winning product.
- Be part of a high growth technology team.
We’re looking for a UI Designer to join a high growth technology brand in Hampshire. This is the opportunity to work on a market-leading and award winning product suite that some of the worlds top companies use.
What you’ll be doing
This is a new role for the business and will join the product engineering team. As a UI Designer you will work very closely with the existing UX Designer, the development team, product managers and report directly into the CTO.
Their flagship product empowers clients through data, in turn helping them engage their audiences in more meaningful ways and ultimately saving them time, money and resources. Several ‘modules’ make up the product, this role would work on all areas of the product but the focus initially will be on one area.
As a UI Designer you will focus on generating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and high fidelity UI elements. You’ll also take ownership for the living style guides and help develop these as the product offering grows. As well as hands on design you’ll be helping evangelise a design led culture across the business, working with stakeholders of all kinds to promote collaboration with the design team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a user interface design or user experience design role.
- Well versed in modern design tools (the Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Adobe XD etc)
- A portfolio full of highly polished UI designs (responsive web and ideally native app)
- A passion for user centred design and understanding of UCD product design processes.
- Proven experience of Wireframing and prototyping your designs.
- Fantastic communication skills.
- The ability to excite and inspire creatively.
- Previous experience within an agile product design environment.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your experience you’ll enjoy generous holiday (+ your birthday off), healthcare options and an award-winning online benefits scheme. All this and you’ll join a rapidly growing tech business with an exciting future.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.