You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Award winning agency
- Work with big name brands.
- Join a collaborative creative team.
- Opportunity to be involved with client meeting and pitches.
We are looking for a Copywriter to join an award-winning B2B agency in Portsmouth. The agency has an extensive list of big name clients under their belt. This agency uses data and insight to make sound and compelling creative, resulting in impressive ROI for their clients and a string of industry awards. This is a great opportunity for a research led copywriter / content writer to write for integrated campaigns and digital content that has a big impact.
What you’ll be doing
This is a hands on creative role within a growing creative department and will focus on creative copywriting as well as content creation. You’ll work closely with the Creative Director, head of copy, Client Service and other creatives. The work will be varied and you’ll craft copy and content across branding, DM (direct marketing), digital content (social, video etc), branding / TOV (tone of voice) and campaigns, always B2B and always based on solid insight and research. You’ll be generating big ideas for big clients and have the opportunity to build and nurture those relationships with new and existing businesses.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Most importantly you’ll need experience in the B2B sector.
- A portfolio bursting with B2B copy/content examples.
- Be conceptual, creative and research led in your approach.
- Ideally have an understanding of lead generation marketing.
- Previous experience of working within a creative/marketing agency.
- Be comfortable in front of senior stakeholders as you’ll be involved in pitch meetings directly with clients.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a growing ambitious agency hungry to add to their existing awards list and who are committed to doing great work. You’ll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects where your creativity can be set loose. Aside from the day to day you’ll be given the opportunity to gain some solid client facing experience with full support and investment for your careers progression.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: