— Award Winning B2B Agency.
- Join an agency in a league of their own.
- Work with a list of outstanding brands/clients.
- Be part of a collaborative creative team.
We’re looking for a Designer to join an award winning B2B agency in Portsmouth. The agency has an extensive list of big name clients under their belt so you’ll be working with some fascinating brands. This agency uses data and insight to make sound and compelling creative, resulting in impressive ROI for their clients and a string of industry awards. This is a great opportunity for a driven digital savvy designer to get involved with some big impact integrated campaigns.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the creative team of this award winning marketing agency you’ll work closely with the Creative Director and Management Team to produce innovative and conceptual fully integrated B2B campaign materials across a range of media. In your day-to-day duties you’ll be translating creative briefs in order to deliver designs for emails, direct mail, infographics, pitch presentations and eBooks to an exceptionally high standard. As well as getting stuck in with the hands on design element you’ll be working directly with the clients themselves so will have a great opportunity to flex your account management skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Be a digital savvy integrated designer.
- Naturally you’ll be up to date with current design trends.
- Fluent with Adobe software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign).
- A great eye for typography and image selection.
- Experience in the B2B marketing sector.
- A portfolio bursting with ideas, scamps and finished integrated projects.
- Be extremely confident, articulate and not afraid to push the boundaries of design.
- Have some agency experience.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a growing ambitious agency hungry to add to their existing awards list and are committed to doing great work. You’ll get to work on some genuinely interesting projects where your creativity will be used to it’s full potential. Aside from the day-to-day you’ll be given the opportunity to gain some solid client facing experience will full support and investment for your careers progression.
If all this sounds good apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs