You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive
— Growing UK Business
- Key role within the Digital team.
- Innovative Digital Strategy.
- Close-knit, friendly environment.
This business is going from strength to strength with a brilliant online operation. An environmentally friendly service working on both trade and B2C channels, the Digital Marketing Executive will play an integral role in building on the recent success of their digital marketing activity.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will provide critical recommendations which will help to shape future decisions around the customer acquisition strategy. You’ll also be the primary contact for the PPC agency, working with them to drive traffic to the site and maximise returns.
You will truly get under the skin of the customer journey and continually look to improve performance through a challenging content plan, as well as using Google Analytics (and test plans) to track campaigns and conversions.
Your existing knowledge of affiliate marketing activity will be key in ensuring this channel becomes a major contributor to the marketing mix and will be supported by a substantial budget. As such, you will need to manage relationships with a number of partners simultaneously, ensuring a positive return on investment.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar role within Digital / eCommerce.
- Good working knowledge of paid search / paid social activity.
- Ability to use Google Analytics to measure and report on performance.
- Analytical and confident in dealing with large data sets.
- Thorough understanding of SEO best practice.
- Experienced user of Excel, Word & Powerpoint.
- Ability to work within a team and liaise with stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using CMS.
- Passionate about digital marketing.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A competitive salary of between £23-26k, plus benefits – please enquire for more information here.
Send through your CV and get in touch with Rina for further details.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: