You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— International eCommerce brand
- Established, market leader.
- Pureplay retailer.
- Optimisation of CRM campaigns.
With a strong heritage in Portsmouth, this business has grown from an independent bricks and mortar retailer to a market leading eCommerce business. The CRM Manager will bring their experience to the table to identify opportunities for growth, and work with the internal team to drive implementation.
What you’ll be doing
This role will focus on CRM and optimising email campaigns, however will work closely with the wider team to ensure retention links into the full customer journey (acquisition & conversion). As such, you’ll work with the insights and analytics team to fully understand customer behaviour, combining this with your knowledge to outline the strategic roadmap to drive ROI across CRM.
You’ll continue to assess these developments, working alongside the email team to oversee progress and be on hand to change tact should results not be as expected. Automation and segmentation will be key to further optimisation of email campaigns.
Additional relationships with the Website and UX teams will help share insights, often gleaned from CRM, to identify wider opportunities across the customer journey. You’ll then collaborate with these stakeholders to bring these opportunities to life.
What experience you’ll need
- CRM experience in a retail environment is key.
- Ideally working on sizeable campaigns, given the scale of this client. This will enable you to manage large data sets and combine insights to offer growth across channels.
- Experience using RFM models and customer segmentation to deliver successful campaigns.
- Have worked with enterprise level email service providers, such as IBM Marketing Cloud and Salesforce.
- Able to work as part of a larger team and work with multiple stakeholders internally.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary here is up to £40k, further to additional benefits on request. Regular activities and social events are organised, so a great place to work in terms of culture and work life balance.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear the finer details on this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: