— International eCommerce brand
- Established, market leader.
- Pureplay retailer.
- Focus on optimisation and analytics.
With a strong heritage in Portsmouth, this business has grown from an independent bricks and mortar retailer to a market leading eCommerce business. The eCommerce Executive role provides an opportunity to work in one of the most cutting-edge areas of eCommerce – key points of focus including optimisation, analytics, UX and testing.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of the eCommerce team, which sits in a larger marketing setup, you’ll report into the eCommerce Manager. The role will involve analysing customer behaviour on eCommerce sites across the business. First off, understanding where changes can be made to improve overall performance of the site, then working with the internal team to deliver these changes.
Optimisation tools will include MVT and A/B testing, Google Analytics and customer feedback. This insight will act as the foundation for your recommendations, as well as testing developments to ensure a continual cycle of improvement (KPIs include bounce rate, conversion rate and online turnover). You’ll then work closely with the IT and UX teams, immersing yourself in the Agile process to track projects, rank tickets by order of importance, and ultimately ensure they are delivered on time.
Additional areas of focus will include monitoring the tone of voice across sites, ensuring consistency on other platforms (mobile, tablet) and communicating changes internally throughout the business.
What experience you’ll need
- Ideally experience working for an eCommerce business, either pureplay or multi-channel.
- Experience with Google Analytics, MVT and A/B testing, or similar tools.
- Candidates with a digital background will still be considered, as long as they possess a passion for eCommerce.
- Knowledge of user research and an analytical mindset.
- Excellent communication skills to work with stakeholders at a variety of levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Salary here is up to £24k depending on experience, further to additional benefits on request. Regular activities and social events are organised, so a great place to work in terms of culture and work life balance.
Send your CV to Joe, or get in touch to hear more about the role.Back to jobs