You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Award winning & progressive Digital Agency
- Award-winning, progressive digital agency.
- Great company culture, exciting site build projects.
- Take ownership of projects and lead development.
A very dedicated and design led full service marketing agency, based in Ringwood are now on the lookout for a well experienced Wordpress Developer to join the team! You’ll get to work on a range of microsites and eCommerce websites in a cool, fun and sociable studio.
What experience you'll need
- A Wordpress expert (good examples/links required).
- Digital agency or experience working with multiple clients.
- Solid PHP, MYSQL skills are required.
- Experience using GIT.
- Knowledge of tools like Composer, Gulp and Grunt.
- Experience developing custom integrations using 3rd party API’s.
- Working knowledge of using complex product data, taxonomy, eCommere store configuration.
What you'll be doing
You’ll be working on exciting custom Wordpress projects to improve and maintain a wide range of microsites and full ecommerce solutions from end to end. You’ll also get to work on technical elements of digital marketing campaigns whilst supporting the other Developer that’s well integrated into the team. They don’t like to micro-manage so you’ll be given the freedom to manage your own work, but they want to help you learn all you can from them so you’ll need the confidence to happily ask questions. You’ll be encouraged to experiment with new tech in the role and come up with creative ideas for new solutions, so to fit in here you’ll really need the desire to learn, a love of technology and an inquisitive nature.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return for your skills and passion for custom Wordpress development the right candidate will get a competitive basic salary (£35K-£45K) in this well-established but growing agency. They are a very social, likeminded bunch so expect to be treated to lots of office lunches and Friday drinks in a happy and friendly working environment.
To apply, please supply an up to date CV and portfolio/examples of your work for immediate consideration.