You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Marketing
— Exciting Franchise Business
- Head of Marketing for a fast growth, well financed business in a robust and reliable sector.
- Senior Management position to help drive the organisation’s growth.
- Excellent remuneration and officially certified as a Great Place To Work.
We’re looking for a Head of Marketing or Marketing Director for a best-in-class early years education franchise business based in Hertfordshire. They have a small internal marketing resource and use an external marketing agency. It’s a brand-new Head of Marketing role, which makes this a fantastic opportunity to bring your experience to the table and shape it for yourself. You’ll make a valued and positive contribution to the organisation’s growth.
If you’re a Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager, or Marketing Director who’s worked in a franchise business, regardless of the industry sector, this could be a great career move for you.
What you’ll be doing
Already recognised for providing the highest standards within early years education and performing very well from a commercial perspective, there is a huge amount of potential here. The purpose of the Head of Marketing role is to create and deliver the UK marketing strategy for the organisation, with the aim of filling all existing day care centres (B2C) and increasing the number of franchisees (B2B). More specifically, the Head of Marketing will:
- Define and implement the UK marketing strategy focussing on all touchpoints/marketing channels on and offline with a focus on CRM activity
- Provide professional and expert leadership
- Lead the redesign of the organisation’s website in line with strategic marketing objectives (with the support of an external marketing agency)
- Maintain a dual focus on franchise partners (franchisee acquisition and engagement)
- and serving existing nurseries with calendarised marketing comms/marketing programmes, local site marketing and toolkit support
- Deliver professional workshops, sessions and a programme of activities to help franchisees/managers to develop their businesses
- Measure, analyse and report on marketing performance on a weekly basis in order to ensure key objectives are met
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record in a Head of Marketing, Senior Marketing Manager or similar role in a franchise business
- Substantial experience of leading a successful strategic marketing team and strong ROI
- Experience in the education sector is an advantage but not essential – a sector such as retail or automotive (dealership networks) where a franchise model is in place could be just as relevant
- Strong CRM experience and digital savvy
- Strong commercial acumen
- Happy to operate at both a strategic and hands-on level
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the range of £60k-£70k depending on experience
- 10% performance related bonus
- 25 days annual leave
- Fuel card
- Very good healthcare benefits which can be extended to include family members
- Personal development plan
- Officially a Great Place To Work
If you’re a Head of Marketing and could like to be considered, please apply right away!