— Growing Web Hosting Company
- Ownership of SEO strategy from day one.
- Brand new role for the business.
- Hybrid working and excellent benefits.
As SEO Manager you will be build a strong SEO strategy to raise the company’s visibility. Driving relevant traffic to their website in order to convert them into an enquiry. Working as part of the marketing team, you will create the strategy, execute it, measurement and improvement of its performance.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will be joining a team of 4 in the marketing department and will play a crucial role within that as you define and own the SEO strategy for the business. It will also be important to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with the wider marketing team.
You will implement and own our SEO tech stack as well as link building activities as well as writing various compelling and high-quality SEO optimised content. You will also monitor and analyse performance and then report back to the Marketing Manager and improve and optimise where possible and share any valuable insights.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least two years’ experience within an SEO specialist role
- Working knowledge of SEO technology such as SEMRush and Google Search
- Proven experience of being able to create a strategy and then deliver it
- Ability to advise and collaborate with the wider business
- Knowledge of creating SEO reports, analysing data and spotting insight
- Knowledge of keyword research, technical SEO and off-site SEO
- Excellent at multi-tasking and organisational skills.
- Great communication skills with the ability to present technical information in an accessible way. You'll also be able to use your communication style to work collaboratively across the business and potentially influence those around you.
- Be forward thinking. No two days are the same and the business is growing fast so you must be adaptable and willing to learn.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary up to £35k, a strong IT budget for your all your equipment, hybrid working, 23 days holiday, training budget as well as free parking and a very social office!
Please apply or get in touch with Josh to find out more.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Full service marketing agencyLocation:London/Remote, UKSalary:£25,000 - £30,000
— Industry Leading Full-Service AgencyLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£25-30k
— Paid Media, Programmatic, Affiliates, Paid SocialLocation:Gloucestershire/Hybrid, UKSalary:£21-26k