You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Product
— Software Products within Property Data
- An opportunity to make a real impact as Head of Product Management within a market leading property data business.
- Very competitive salary and benefits package.
- Flexible working and real career progression opportunities.
We are working with a market leading property data business in Kent that look to bring on board a new Head of Product due to continued growth and success within the group to offer strategic vision and champion the product portfolio.
What you’ll be doing
As the Head of Product, you will be instrumental in devising a commercial strategy that promotes the existing portfolio of software and services in addition to devising new solutions to new and existing clients, primarily B2B property professionals. You will also ensure your vision is aligned with other business units, whilst maintaining the status as the market leader and the most profitable within the group.
You will enjoy line management responsibilities of three product managers and dotted line responsibilities of other team members whilst reporting directly into the Product Director and liaising with other Head of Products. Whilst this is a client facing role, it is not a sales position and as such you will expected to be in the office for a minimum of 3 days a week and an average of one day a week “on the road” meeting clients and networking for example.
What experience you’ll need
- Previous experience as Head of Product/Product Director.
- Strong experience of software products within a B2B environment.
- Client facing and networking abilities.
- Experience in coaching and managing a team.
- A forward-thinking visionary with commercial and strategic nous.
- Understanding of legal or property market a real bonus.
- Ability to grow and improve an established software product portfolio within the property data market.
- A continuous improvement and change management mentality.
- Ability to bring fresh ideas to the table, and implement effectively.
- Ability to work cross functionally and liaise with different departments.
- A track record of growth and increased revenue.
- Gravitas and ability to influence key decision makers.
- Ability to “speak the language” with technical colleagues.
- Calm under pressure, flexible, good decision-making skills.
- Degree Educated.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
The opportunity to join a market leading business and be pivotal in designing and implementing the continued growth of the business. The role offers a great salary and benefits package alongside autonomy and a clear path to progression.
If this opportunity sounds like a good fit apply directly or contact Aaron at ADLIB Recruitment for more information on 01179 269 530.