— Tech for good company
- Opportunity to work within a research focused data role, utilising your degree and experience.
- Furthering analysis and technology in the business.
- Ethical cause and an environmentally focused challenge.
This company have an amazing goal to recycle more plastics and focus on solving the global plastic problem. Having become a leader in this space and making a real difference, they are now expanding their team to look for a Data Analyst!
What you’ll be doing
This is an opportunity to join when the team are expanding, and the company are developing. You’ll be involved in assisting to develop tools and extract data from various sources alongside maintaining and developing the database and putting them into readable formats. This role would be working on the Research and Development team, reporting to the Principal Scientist.
Initially, your day to day will be to perform analysis and produce reports alongside collaborating with various departments, people and teams in the business. You’ll be helping to further analysis and technology in the business, and they’d love someone who is open to assisting with this.
Your responsibilities will include answering questions, working across various projects and analysing trends in the data. You’ll be linking your findings back to other projects and share this with the leaders in the business and the research team.
And most importantly, you’ll be growing and evolving your career with some amazing progression opportunities!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Ideally a 3+ years’ experience within a Data/Business Analyst role
- Experience with SQL
- Several years working with Excel
- Degree in a relevant field (such as Science or Engineering)
- Bonus for experience with Python or R or MATLAB
- Bonus for experience with Tableau, PowerBI or Qlik
- Must be a strong communicator who is confident presenting
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £45,000 for the right person.
This role requires two days a week in their Loughborough office.
Please contact Tegan with an up-to-date CV today!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Market Leading Insurance BusinessLocation:Guildford, UKSalary:Up to £90K 15% bonus
— Market Leading FinTech BusinessLocation:Bristol, UKSalary:£45K - £60K 15-20% bonus
— Multiple Opportunities AvailableLocation:Wiltshire, UKSalary:£40k & Benefits