Senior embedded Software Engineer
— Development of signal processing software
- You will be working on the most modern technology
- Growing technology company, where you will work with industry leaders
- Comprehensive Benefits
Our client is looking for enthusiastic Embedded Software Engineer, to contribute to their market leading development of signal processing (RF) applications. Working with the latest technology you will assist on the development of a new hardware platform for the business.
What you will need:
- DSP Architecture (Textran or NXP Platforms)
- Experience of Embedded Development Environments and Debugging
- Interface Drivers and Protocols (Ethernet, I2C etc)
- Enthusiasm and interest in developing software
- Arm A53/A72
What you’ll be doing:
The role will involve working on the development of signal processing application software in line with company hardware. You will identify requirements and architect DSP functions, reviewing hardware requirements in the process. You will develop and validate in MATLAB. You will run and develop support apps. You will work with the wider team to communicate, specify, and implement new tech.
What you’ll get in return for your talents:
In addition to access to cutting-edge tech, you will have access to a comprehensive benefits package including company contributory pension scheme, medical cover, and a relocation package if required. This company puts a particular focus of care on its staff, ensuring team members are given the chance to grow professionally.
For more information or to apply, apply directly to this advert to speak with Thomas.