Social Media Executive
— A leading brand in Technology and Resources.
- Work with a highly established Digital team.
- Be a part of an exciting period of Digital Growth.
- Benefit from work from home flexibilities.
This role is looking for a Social Media Executive to support the creation and delivery of the social marketing strategy, have the overall objective to build brand awareness, engagement, and intent. If you can demonstrate key knowledge of all social media platforms, along with excellent data analysis and strategic understanding, then this could be the perfect role for you!
What you’ll be doing
The aim objective of your role will be to support the Social Media Manager in the day-to-day running of all relevant social media channels, as well as monitoring social interactions and responding accordingly, ensuring that the brand's online reputation is portrayed positively.
Along with the Social Media Manager, you will be working closely with the Digital Acquisition Manager to ensure that the Paid Social Strategy corresponds with the organic strategy whilst delivering against the KPI’s.
Planning and delivering content using specialist tools to manage multiple social media channels will also fall under your remit. Using your creative mindset, you will also be expected to create and lead social creative campaigns, in line with wider marketing campaigns ensuring the desired omnichannel approach.
What you’ll need to apply
- Experience in a similar role, ideally within a B2B market.
- Ideally 2 years of experience working with Social Media Platforms.
- Great knowledge of all social media platforms, associated tools, trends, and best industry practices.
- Well-versed in social media management, KPI’s, and reporting.
- A track record in growing social media channels.
- The ability to work well under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
This role is offering a competitive salary, alongside flexible WFH opportunities.
Please submit your CV or contact harriet@firstname.lastname@example.org for more info!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— National CharityLocation:BracknellSalary:£30-35k
— Market Leading Financial Services organisationLocation:BristolSalary:£45,000 - £65,000
— Growing Digital Media AgencyLocation:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£30k-£35k Basic (£45k OTE)