- Highly regarded digital agency to call home.
- Exciting projects and great clients.
- Generous package up to £65k plus training budget -work for an employer who look after their staff and work with them to reach professional goals.
This is a lovely opportunity for a Digital Account Manager at a respected and thriving agency in London - to get involved with large scale website design & build projects.
What you'll be doing
You'll be responsible for taking the lead on day to day client relationship management, working closely with the Digital Account Director and wider internal teams to deliver campaigns and web and app development projects, creating, interpreting and communicating clear briefs to various teams all the way through to delivery. You will live and breathe digital, consistently delivering digital projects to tight deadlines, keeping within budget. Building rapport with a mix of clients spanning from B2B and B2C, local and international; you'll thrive in growing the account, shaping and nurturing relationships to the best of your ability.
What experience you'll need
- The ideal candidate will have a couple of years' experience within a client-facing role, within an integrated or digital agency, as either a Digital Account Executive/Senior Account Executive or Digital Account Manager.
- Experience of using Sitecore of a similar CRM.
- Proven experience of Content Management Systems, Google Analytics is also a good plus as you will need to be able to interoperate technical requests.
- You'll have a good grasp of web design and development processes such as UX, Project management frameworks, user testing, and research.
- Commercial awareness, with the ability to manage and grow your accounts.
- First rate communication and client management skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
In return, a very competitive salary is offered along with a bonus and pension and the occasional exciting team trip abroad! It's without a doubt one of the best account management opportunities we've had for a while, so do get in touch if you think you meet the criteria above.
To apply send a copy of your CV to Chris today!