You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Agile Delivery Manager
— agile product team
- Work with a versatile product portfolio.
- Enjoy a modern, flexible culture.
- Become a leading member of a 50-man digital team.
We need someone like you to work with our digital and creative teams to coordinate them to work cross functionally to deliver high class projects, products and anything that is not suitable for scrum.
What youll be doing
Working alongside digital product teams within a wider digital team of product, design, development, analytics and marketing- you will be coordinating the delivery of innovative campaigns, product design, messaging, print and merchandise collateral.
What experience youll need to apply
- Previous experience in a delivery/production role.
- Experience of agile planning with a range of tehcniques including Kanban.
- Be an experienced researcher and comfortable with user testing practices.
- Proven ability to deliver complex projects and products across an organisation digital portfolio whilst coordinating multiple cross functional product teams.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills.
- Proven ability to managing capacity and resources within cross functional teams, risk management will be key.
- Have a real passion for user innovation and the digital industry as a whole.
What youll get in return for your experience
30 days paid holiday not including bank holiday (8 additional days, flexible working, family benefits, 10% pension and more. You will also have access to training budget, peer to peer learning, mentorship from senior product staff and A supportive and friendly working environment.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.