Senior Product Owner
— Pureplay eCommerce Brand
- Market leading UK business.
- Fantastic culture and great working environment.
- Own the technical and commercial performance of their primary, high-turnover website.
A UK market leader, this thriving pureplay are looking to add to their 30 person eCommerce team and bring in a seasoned Product Manager to own the roadmap and success of their high-performing website.
What you'll be doing
Reporting in to the Head of eCommerce and managing a small team of one (UX Manager), you'll own the technical and commercial success of the main website. You'll have the support of UX, Web Trading and the wider eCommerce team to implement a programme of A/B and MVT testing to improve the conversion rate and user performance of the website and will be taking a lead on ensuring that the future roadmap for the site includes innovative new solutions from the online retail landscape to keep you ahead of the competition. You'll take an ROI-driven approach to prioritisation of the product roadmap and will own project delivery by leading scrums and ensuring all updates or new products are delivered to deadline and budget. You'll be working with the Head of eCommerce to ensure that there's a continual innovation loop in place, optimising key journeys and developing new functionality informed by your knowledge of the eCommerce industry and insight drawn from competitor analysis.
What experience you'll need
- Previous product development and delivery experience, ideally built up in eCommerce or high-volume transactional websites.
- Project management / product delivery experience within an Agile environment.
- Very strong web analytics and conversion rate optimisation knowledge (Google Analytics, SiteCatalyst/Omniture, Coremetrics).
- Strong planning and strategic prioritisation skills and experience of building out the supporting business cases.
- Great communicator with strong stakeholder management skills and an ability to build rapport with multiple internal departments.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of £50k - £55k, depending on experience. There is also a generous benefits package, including an accrual holiday scheme, health care plan, 5% pension and more. As mentioned above, the culture here fosters teamwork and care for employees. This is demonstrated through social activities such as Summer/Christmas parties, beer o’clock Fridays, karaoke and table football, and wider Corporate and Social responsibility missions.
Please get in touch with Gabby with your CV today to get the ball rolling.Back to jobs