— Mission-Led, eLearning start up!
- Mission driven Ed-tech business.
- Greenfield project and opportunity to take ownership of the Android function.
- Competitive salary + excellent benefits including stock options & training budgets.
What you'll be doing
This well-funded e-Learning start- up, backed by experienced investors are on a mission to make education accessible to everyone, no matter of their background or social situation in life. With a team of experts already in place the business is now looking for a talented Android Developer to take the lead on building their new Android application from scratch.
This role encompasses a mix of design and development so a keen eye for detail alongside demonstrable experience in Java and Kotlin is essential. You will be working closely with the in-house designer as well as the wider Product Team and have complete autonomy over setting the standard of the Android application.
For the time being the role is fully remote but when we get back to some version of normality there will be a mix of remote and some office-based work, which will be based in London.
What experience you'll need to apply
- Prior experience in taking the lead on developing an Android app from its design and prototyping stage right through to launch!
- Experience in Java and Kotlin.
- API integration experience.
- Knowledge of Git, CI and test automation.
What you'll get in return for your experience
The opportunity to take control of the Android function and put your stamp on a Greenfield project whilst contributing towards the goal of making education available to everyone! A competitive salary and stock options as well as other great benefits, including training budgets.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com or call 0117 926 9530 to register your interest.