— Building Native Apps
- Scale-up retail tech company
- Collaborative environment with cool laid back offices
- Forward-thinking eCommerce business with global reach
An exciting opportunity to join a scaling company that is one of the fastest-growing eCommerce businesses in the UK. They have huge plans for the next few years and are looking for an additional developer to join the android development team. With a fun, relaxed start-up style environment, this is perfect for someone personable who enjoys working closely with a team, has a passion for the latest technology and thrives off a fun, sociable environment.
What you’ll be doing
You will report into the Android Lead, working closely with other android developers to scale the app. You will be tasked with solving some complex technical problems whilst considering UX, performance, quality, and security. You will work closely with other areas of the business and will bring new and fresh ideas to the table. Always staying up to date with the most exciting technology.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- At least three years experience developing Android native apps
- Proficient at MVP, RxJava2, Dagger2 and Retrofit2
- Solid experience working with 3rd party integrations and RESTful APIs
- Lover of good engineering practices and experience with testing and CI
- Knowledge of/experience of working in Agile/Scrum environment and version control
- Experience with Kotlin is desirable
What you’ll get in return for your experience
An amazing opportunity to join an exciting scale-up. With excellent holiday allowance, generous discounts, pension, free pats of the office dog and more.
Please apply with the latest copy of your CV and provide the best number to call you on.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Swift 5 and iOS frameworksLocation:LondonSalary:Up to £55,000
— Web, Software, DevOpsLocation:BristolSalary:Competitive
— FinTech (for Good)Location:Remote or BristolSalary:£40K-£52K