You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Food & Culture Magazine
- Work with Britain’s best loved magazines.
- Join an enthusiastic team of passionate creatives.
- Enjoy an open plan office space designed for creatives
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join a live publishing house based in central London. This agency has a huge client base with whom they’ve built long term partnerships with and requires a Senior Designer to join them and work on creating consistency across one of their editorial brands.
What you’ll be doing
As a Senior Designer you’ll report directly in to the Art Director and be responsible for maintaining the look & style of the magazine, design regular pages for print, work with photographers, & prop stylists. You’ll get the opportunity to write briefs for and direct photoshoots each month as well as being tasked with researching and sourcing unique imagery for the publication by other means.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have experience of working with consumer magazines and a portfolio to back it up.
- Experience of liaising with external suppliers such as photographers & Illustrators.
- Proven track record in advertising design.
- Experience of working with marketing & editorial teams
- Experience of working with Junior Designers.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Be able to work around tight deadlines.
- Ability to produce compelling visuals.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join an extremely knowledgeable publishing house that works with some of Britain’s best loved magazines. This role comes with some generous benefits, child care vouchers, holiday sale & purchase scheme, life assurance, enhanced maternity, paternity & adoption benefits, eye care vouchers, contributory pension, cycle to work scheme to name a few & more!
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Back to jobs
No jobs found