Assistant Paid Media and SEO Manager
— Thriving, Luxury Digital Agency
● Huge scope for progression in a small but successful team.
● Opportunity to deliver PPC and SEO campaigns for luxury clients.
● Flexible and 100% remote working.
This digital marketing agency is committed to delivering excellent results for its clients, and takes pride in its supportive, fun, and relaxed culture for their employees.
What you’ll be doing
As the Assistant Paid Media and SEO Manager, you will take full ownership of delivering PPC and SEO campaigns for their clients. This will involve planning strategy as well as implementation of the paid advertising and SEO calendars, whilst working with the team to collectively drive the wider business goals.
In addition, you will be expected to track performance of campaigns, using relevant analytics tools and report on this weekly to clients.
There is huge opportunity for progression in this role, with the scope to eventually hire a junior executive and grow your own team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Demonstrable experience in delivering PPC campaigns.
- Experience delivering SEO campaigns, or at least have a very strong understanding of SEO.
- Experience in a similar role, either agency or in-house.
- Experience using analytics tools to track campaign performance, ie google analytics.
- Luxury goods experience, or an interest in luxury goods.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Energy and enthusiasm to progress in a continually growing business.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of 26-30k is on offer, and remote working is available.
This is an urgent requirement so please send your CV to Alice to be considered ASAP.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Join our Marketing Desk!Location:Bristol with flexible workingSalary:£Competitve + uncapped commission + additional bonuses on top
— Rapidly growing retailer.Location:ManchesterSalary:£25,000-£30,000
— Well established and successful company.Location:BristolSalary:£27,000 - £35,000