— Legal Firm - London!
- Work for a top 10 legal firm.
- Support on a company rebrand.
- Must have amazing InDesign experience.
This is a lovely opportunity for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to join a top 10 law firm and be based in central London. You’ll be focusing on the insurance sector and support all marketing activity within this area of the business.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining a well-established, busy marketing team so there will be lots to do! You'll be Coordinating and supporting on the delivery of sector marketing activity, including the production of newsletters (internal and external), capability statements, marketing collateral and other branded materials. You’ll take ownership of the Insurance team requests on the Clients & Markets Helpdesk, taking responsibility for directing work
appropriately to the relevant team member.
You’ll also be supporting on administration of sector pages of the website and intranet along with supporting the sector teams on the firm's digital engagement activity. With the support of the Marketing Manager you’ll be working on the progression of key marketing projects including client events, product launches, event sponsorship and exhibitions.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Have experience of delivering marketing activity through a variety of channels
• Understand how marketing initiatives contribute to wider market plans/marketing campaigns
• Have strong writing skills and the ability to adapt style to different audiences and channels
• Have experience of working with CMS systems and email sharing platforms
• Have experience of working with external suppliers
• Have strong word, excel, client data management skills
• Have a thirst for knowledge and application of knowledge to generate ideas
• You must also have experience with one of the following InDesign,Vuture, SalesForce
What you’ll get in return for your experience
You’ll be offered constant career progression and a chance to develop a range of marketing skills. The salary range is £25k-£27k.
Please apply here!Back to jobs