You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Head of Marketing
— Global Cosmetics Business
- A Senior, strategic function reporting straight to the VP Sales and Marketing.
- Management of a team of 6 direct reports.
- Taking ownership of the UK brand presence.
- Business travel to Europe and Asia will be required.
An amazing opportunity became available to join a global cosmetics business as a Head of Marketing. This is a brand new role for the business.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be responsible for my Client’s UK marketing for cosmetics and personal care brand portfolio. This function will be a mix of brand development (including visual branding, campaign development, NPD) but at the same time operational implementation within local markets (such as media plans, PR, POS marketing). It will be your job to develop brand strategy/ vision that will maximise profitability in line with the annual budget and 3 year business plan. In terms of NPD, you’ll be in charge of implementing NPD projects in line with an agreed marketing plan. When it comes to operational activities you’ll be involved in creating campaigns across the entire marketing mix. It’ll be crucial to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders. The key objective for this role will be to increase the market share of a certain brand as well as 2-3 year NPD plan for the same brand.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 5-7 years of experience for a beauty/ personal care brand on a Senior level.
- Proven leadership skills.
- A proven track record of brand/product management and strategy creation/implementation within the FMCG industry.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong project management skills and priority setting.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £60-85k DOE + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more informationBack to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: