You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
VP Sales and Marketing
— Global Cosmetics Business
- A Senior, strategic function reporting straight to VP Commercial.
- Management of a team of 5 direct reports.
- Taking ownership of the overall P&L responsibility for the UK branded team.
- Business travel to Europe and Asia will be required.
An amazing opportunity became available to join a global cosmetics business as a VP Sales and Marketing. This role will be a part of the EU Branded Group Senior Management Team.
What you’ll be doing
As a successful candidate, you’ll be responsible for leading the UK branded team (cosmetics and personal care) from a strategic and operational point of view. In order to be able to do so, you’ll be a natural leader and you’ll possess a considerable knowledge of sales, marketing, finance and operation. Most importantly, you’ll create a sustainable and profitable growth strategy. Another crucial part of the role will be to motive and nurture your team as well as building strong relationships with Line Managers and Senior Managers across the group. When it comes to Sales aspect of the role, you’ll work with the HoS on relevant strategies. On the other hand, you’ll also support the HoM with developing a brand-led company vision driven by strong marketing concepts. You’ll stay on top of R&D and NPD initiatives and you’ll also keep a close eye on the overall P&L and balance sheet responsibility. The key objective for this role will be to create a 2-3 year profitable growth plan for one of the certain brands.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- 5-7 years of experience in a general management role for a FMCG business.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills.
- Strong project management skills and priority setting.
- Excellent presentation and presentation skills.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary on offer is £80-120k DOE + benefits.
Please get in touch with Ania now for more information.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: