— Independent Integrated Agency
- Working with innovative and exciting Technology clients.
- Supportive team of industry experts.
- Brand new role due to agency expansion.
This is a new and exciting opportunity to join on of Londons brightest integrated agencies. Joining a team filled with the best in the business, youll have the opportunity to work with some of the worlds most innovative and disruptive technology clients. This is a fantastic opportunity to take the next step in your career within an exciting and progressive agency.
What youll be doing
Youll be working within the Business and Technology team, reporting in to the Senior Account Director. In your day to day youll be working on all things social, from media sell-ins to driving the delivery of strategic written or multimedia social content. Youll work closely with clients to deal with requests, keep them abreast of campaign results and consistently deliver the highest quality content, ensuring that all writing is of a high standard and error-free.
Ideally youll have some B2B Technology experience, so can lend a hand in developing and mentoring less experienced team members. If youre forward thinking and ambitious, with a real interest in working at the forefront of cutting edge technology, look no further!
What experience youll need
- Experience in a marketing or creative agency doing through the line advertising or brand communications.
- Experience running cross channel marketing campaigns.
- Confident in presenting to clients and senior stakeholders.
- Experience in costing creative projects. Freelancers are brought in as/when so youll need to keep an eye on budgets and make sure freelancers are within budget.
- Love of all things technology and the ability to find the creative side of technology and business.
What youll get in return for your talents?
On top of a very competitive basic salary of up to £35k, the successful individual will alos benefit from a fantastic working environment, excellent long-term career opportunities and highly competitive range of benefits. These guys offer regular internal and external training (at all levels), 360 reviews, personal development plans, health and dental insurance, flexible working, and plenty of company socials.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please get in touch with Imogen at ADLIB today!
You might like...
Creative, Marketing, Agency Client Services, B2B Marketing, B2C Marketing, Brand Management, Comms Planning / Strategy, Digital Media, Integrated Marketing, Social Media jobsSearch all jobs
— Content & Comms AgencyLocation:BristolSalary:£40k-£50k
— Lifestyle PR agencyLocation:outskirts of BristolSalary:£25-30k
— Exciting start-upLocation:BristolSalary:up tp £45k