You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Content Marketing Manager (Digital)
— Leading Professional Services Firm
- New role in the Digital / Marketing team.
- Driving the strategy and implementation for EMEA.
- Hugely ethical culture across the business.
A brand new opportunity has come up in the heart of London, working with a well-respected professional services firm. While the business has an established marketing and digital team, this is a new role to lead content strategy across their EMEA division. Great opportunity for an experienced content professional wanting to shape a role around their career goals.
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Head of Content for EMEA, the Content Marketing Manager will plan, create and deliver marketing and corporate content across the region. You’ll work cross functionally with Content and Marketing teams in other regions to drive 2 main goals. Firstly, to improve the consistency of digital content across the business as a whole, and secondly, to improve the overall quality of the content to increase the engagement of their target audience.
You’ll be hugely passionate about content creation across a variety of platforms. This includes email marketing, social media, website content and broader brand material. While your focus will be on putting the content strategy in place and managing the content calendar, an understanding of the wider digital marketing landscape (SEO, PPC etc.) will help contribute to a consistent approach across all channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who wants to work for a brand where there is little red tape, but the backing of large organisation behind them to drive real change. The company has also received accolades for their focus on ethical initiatives, which is reflected in their culture.
What experience you’ll need
- A competent content strategist who is comfortable with B2B and B2C communications.
- Track record of driving quality content and putting best practices in place to maintain consistency.
- Has ideally worked cross-functionally with broader digital and marketing teams across multiple locations.
- An understanding of how content goals tie in to overarching business objectives, and the importance of paid and social media in driving traffic.
- Experience working with various content management systems.
- Multiple languages are a plus (but not a must).
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of around £40-50k, depending on experience. There is a great benefits scheme too, including a generous pension scheme, holiday allowance, life assurance, private healthcare and more.
Please get in touch with Joe to hear more about this one.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: