Business Development Manager
— Insurance - top 10 Law Firm.
- International Law Firm based in central London near Monument.
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Fantastic high performing culture
This is a great opportunity to join an amazing law firm based in central London as an Insurance Sector BD Manager. You’ll be working with the Head of Business Development to develop and drive the firms marketing and BD strategy. You’ll develop key client business plans and ensure the successful implementation. You’ll be monitoring progress against set targets while also supporting client relationship partners and Account Managers in growing key insurance clients.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be working closely with key partners to develop and implement the insurance sector strategy, client plans and manage budgets in relation to the business development activities. You’ll need to know how to identify new opportunities in the market, both UK and internationally and in turn help fee earners sell new products and services.
You’ll be working closely with research companies to shape strategy and analyse trends in the market by providing data that will aid stakeholders in the decision making process. You’ll be working closely with Bids team, service line heads and Marketing Managers to identifying priority growth areas and help to implement plans.
Across the group you’ll ensure the BD approach is aligned and targeted while showing good communication and leadership skills.
What experience you’ll need to apply
• Experience in a similar role as a BD Manager (Marketing)
• Have experience from within the insurance industry, professional services or financial services
• Have an in-depth understanding of the market and its influencers along with a track record of using this knowledge to generate growth opportunities
• A keen interest in technical knowledge and application
• Strong communication and writing skills
• Experience of developing client growth strategies
• Experience in creating strategic business plans and driving implementation of delivery
• Be highly credible and have the confidence to influence, challenge and coach senior members of staff
• Have great numeracy and analysis skills
• Be degree educated or equivalent
What you get in return for your experience
If you are able to drive and deliver exceptional BD and Marketing activity throughout the organisation you will be rewarded with a salary £60k- £80k along with an attractive benefits package and holiday allowance. We are also happy to consider candidates that are looking for additional bonus incentives.
Weather you have experience from a legal firm, insurance or financial services, I’m keen to speak to you! Please call me on 01179 926 9530 or email your CV to Jade@adlib-recruitment.co.ukBack to jobs