You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Business Intelligence Analyst
— Assist the data-driven growth of the World leading online sports streaming service.
- Work on meaningful projects which will directly correlate with the strategic growth of the company.
- Be part of a highly funded, stable, and invested in a team that is a key driver of success.
- Use market-leading technology to advance your skills and remove those glass ceilings.
What you’ll be doing:
You will work as part of a dedicated Insight & Analytics team working on multiple projects to advance the strategic growth of the business. The role will involve deriving insight from the vast data lakes the business has siloed, assisting separate teams with data-backed advice, and liaising with various stakeholders to define business strategy. The role has come about due to the sustained growth and importance of the data function. There are no glass ceilings here and there is a clear route to progress through the ranks.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- SQL scripting skill is essential to wrangle, manipulate, and access data reserves.
- Experience creating data environments in Tableau, Power BI, or Looker
- Experience using Dataiku or Alteryx would be beneficial
- Experience using Snowflake would be excellent.
- A couple of years working in Data Analytics or Engineering.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- The opportunity to pitch and explore new ideas for the strategic growth of the data function.
- The chance to work for a World leading platform, and one of the most dominant brands in this space.
- The chance to work in a truly data-focused company that has been built this way since its inception.
- Salary up to £45,000 with plenty of room to be promoted.
- Excellent benefits package, including continued personal development, and free sports streaming subscription.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss in more detail.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: