— Full flexible working
- Due to expansion, this specialist data strategy agency based in the heart of London is on the lookout for a Campaign Manager to join their thriving team.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work across an exciting and growing client base of retail brands.
- Working from home is encouraged and full flexibility can be offered.
What you’ll be doing
Campaign Managers must have a good understanding of the multi-channel retail landscape, of both digital and offline channels, particularly of direct response media, CRM and acquisition data, email and catalogue production and critical path processes, campaign planning and ROI forecasting and reporting, and be confident in communicating these to your team and client.
Your day to day priority is account and campaign management and deliverables, and their multiple deadlines. The emphasis of this role is firstly on the campaign planning and management of offline media and data and their execution and measurement, and secondly and supporting the delivery of our analytics and insight, and digital consultancy
What experience you’ll need
- Worked in client-side multi-channel marketing teams in a like retail brand.
- End to end DM campaign management experience - demonstrating process experience in budgeting, briefing, creative, planning, production, measurement and interpretation.
- Strong Excel skills with experience in briefing and building Direct Mail campaigns.
- Ability to grasp and brief data scenarios, great with segmentation and testing.
- Print, fulfilment and postal experience.
- You are highly numerate with great number recall. Detail and accuracy are a matter of personal pride.
- You can think creatively and explain ideas.
- You are diligent and responsive, a confident note taker, and patient when needed.
- You are a can-do, multi-tasking, muck-in, hard-working team player, confident and well organised, calm under pressure.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
Company medical health scheme – subject to provider acceptance, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, Annual bonus – discretionary and based on company performance, eligible after 6 months’ service in the financial year. Working from option, travel to London office once a week. Salary paying up to £42k
If you want to find out more get in touch with Theo @ ADLIB today!