Online Trading and Marketing Executive
— Established Multi-channel Retailer
- Significant growth potential in an extremely reputable brand
- Opportunity to be creative and aid the marketing team with digital campaigns and content
- Excellent culture and an ambitious team
You’ll be joining the eCommerce team of a highly established business and play a pivotal role in supporting the growth of their online business. Using a combination of online trading, analytical skills and content management, you’ll be working closely with the Digital Marketing team to help drive revenue through the business!
What you’ll be doing
Your main remit will be to support the Online Trading Manager and communicate relevant analytics and performance insights to the wider business. This will involve measuring performance and insights through analysis of the customer journey, helping to ensure the process is as smooth as possible.
This role has huge growth potential and will give you fantastic experience, because in the absence of the Online Trading Manager, you will take responsibility for managing the trading team and liaising with key stakeholders within the business.
You’ll be leading and delivering the eCommerce project activity, communicating with multiple teams and presenting progress and updates back to the business. This means they’ll need someone to form a strong partnership with the Digital Marketing Team to produce a programme of work to facilitate driving extra traffic to the site and increase revenue.
This role will also give you the chance to be creative. As you will also be working closely with the wider Marketing Team, to deliver and evolve key marketing messages and launches online. You’ll be proactive in driving and delivering changes to the website and be given the opportunity to take ownership of content with exciting marketing initiatives!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- A genuine passion for eCommerce.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Experience working for an online retailer or an omnichannel environment.
- Confident – they need someone with the ability to lead and coordinate a team & is happy to liaise with key stakeholders within the business.
- Digital knowledge and knowledge of analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Hybris is highly desirable.
- The ability to work under pressure and manage their workload efficiently.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of £30-35k is on offer, alongside an annual company bonus and huge growth potential.
This is an urgent requirement, so please send through your CV and get in touch with Alice to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— User Centred Design TeamLocation:BristolSalary:Upto £45k
— Thriving Production AgencyLocation:Remote / South-West / Manchester / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Fast-growing Consumer BrandsLocation:Remote / SwindonSalary:£35-40k