Paid Media Marketing Manager
— Leading Commercial Publisher
- Opportunity to own Paid Media marketing strategy.
- Key role within a high-performing team.
- Established specialist Publisher.
This role would be suited to a paid media expert with the desire to join passionate and dedicated company at the forefront of their industry. You will need to be well versed in launching, running and optimising campaigns across both paid search & paid social platforms, with a focus on Google Ads, Bing Ads, Yahoo Gemini, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
What you’ll be doing
As part of the Researcher Marketing team, and reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Paid Media Marketing Manager has overall responsibility for design, development and implementation of all paid media campaigns for a portfolio of 200+ journals.
You’ll also have ownership of the paid media budget, ensuring it is utilised to best effect by planning and optimising paid campaigns that support the business goals of driving submissions, widely broadcasting content, and reaching new, relevant audiences.
Paid media is already a strong conversion channel for this company, but they want to take it to the next level, so the Paid Media Marketing Manager will be responsible for transforming the Marketing team’s overall product and customer strategies into a combination of both paid search & paid social marketing campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience in running and managing paid search & paid social campaigns.
- Passionate about using data to understand customers and expand an audience through relevant insights,
- Able to work autonomously as the Paid Media expert within an organisation.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver results.
- Proactive attitude and commercial mind-set.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary of up to £40-45k is on offer, alongside the chance to join a market-leading company with a relaxed environment, in the heart of London.
This is a crucial role so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Rina for more information.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— Fast growing agency with a hugely experienced and respected management team.Location:OxfordSalary:Up to £40k
— Thriving eCommerce BrandLocation:Kirkby-in-AshfieldSalary:£On experience
— Unique, innovative solutions provider!Location:BristolSalary:£30k-£35k