— Join a novel, fast paced biotech start-up
- Biotech start-up working in the biomarker discovery space.
- Work as part of a small close-knit collaborative and ambitious team with excellent values.
- Join the company at a pivotal point contributing to development and progression.
This is an opportunity to join a global start up within the biotech space. The Data Analyst will assist with the development of insightful and dynamic reports for their clients. This role will report directly to the CSO gaining amazing experience in a truly novel field whilst having the freedom to work remotely and assist with large international projects.
What you'll be doing:
Working closely with the team of scientists you’ll be tasked with the translation and processing of raw data with the goal of producing dynamic and insightful visualizations and reports that will be used to present to stakeholders both inside and outside of the business.
What experience you will need to apply:
- A BSc/MSc in a Science related subject (ideally Chemistry or Biology)
- Technical coding experience with Python or R
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Experience using visualization tools like; Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview etc.
- Strong communication skills as you'll be working with people both internal and external stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
To be part of a small dynamic team with the opportunity to really impact the neurodegeneration research space. As the company continues to grow there is the opportunity for accelerated career development. Salary £35,000 – £45,000 depending on experience as well as generous pension, EMI options, private medical insurance, Offices based in London but remote work options – just travel to London twice per month.
If you’re looking for an exciting and challenging Data Analyst position speak to Adam.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Multiple Opportunities AvailableLocation:Wiltshire, UKSalary:£40k & Benefits
— Global RetailerLocation:Somerset/ Remote, UKSalary:£60k Bonus & Benefits
— Tech for good companyLocation:London, UKSalary:50,000 - 60,000