Senior Digital Optimisation & Merchandising Manager (12 month FTC)
— High-Growth Ecommerce business
- Disruptor & fast-growth eCommerce brand.
- Innovative optimisation and merchandising division.
- Senior role with management responsibility.
This brand isnt your typical eCommerce business. They have disrupted a key market with a highly innovative solution, offering a unique alternative to the other options in the market. This has led to massive growth over the past 12 years, taking them to over 200 people in the UK. Due to maternity leave, there is an opening within the Senior team of a thriving, global businesss for an Ecommerce specialist who understands data, and has a passion for delivering exceptional online customer experiences.
What you’ll be doing
Based in the heart of central London, the business have grown the Optimisation and Merchandising function out of their broader digital team, so remains a fresh setup with which to make a quick impact. This is a key leadership role in the team and wider eCommerce division, reporting into the Director of Optimisation & Merchandising.
Managing a team of two, your role will be to drive the performance of the site through conversion optimisation. Whether the merchandising of specific products online, or a more data-driven approach through MVT & A/B testing, you’ll cover all areas and work closely with wider teams (SEO, PPC, CRM etc) to continually improve the customer journey online.
This will run from evolving the merchandising dashboards and reporting process, through to the delivery of the overall conversion plan in relation to the overarching goals of the business. A really exciting role to manage others and develop the overall strategy, but often getting hands-on as part of a fast-growth optimisation team. This offers a great mix of working for an established business (solid investment, direction etc), with the feel of a dynamic start-up.
What experience you'll need
- Experience working in an eCommerce environment, related to Online Merchandising / Trading, or Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO).
- Likely a Senior Trading Manager or Head of Online Trading looking for a change in market.
- Senior management professional who can drive cross-functional teams and leverage internal resources to drive growth.
- Strong analytical skills to interpret data and use this to fuel your strategic decision making.
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders (digital marketing, analytics and BI teams, for example).
- Familiar with A/B and MVT testing and tools.
- Experience working an Agile environment is desirable.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary in the region of £60-65k for this role. The business has an amazing culture and a benefits scheme to match, including flexible start/finish, private healthcare, life insurance, season ticket loan, subsidised gym - even free breakfasts and lunches every now and then!
Get in touch with Rina on 01179 269 530 to hear more.