Social Media Manager
— Innovative Fashion Brand
- Unique Fashion Start-up
- Opportunity to use your creative flair to create and produce exciting content
- Blend of strategy creation and hands-on implementation
This exciting, luxury fashion business is looking for a creative and savvy Social Media Manager to create and develop the social media strategy, increase brand awareness, and grow their online presence.
What you’ll be doing
The main remit will be to plan & deliver winning Social Media strategies, leveraging exceptional copywriting skills & content creation ability to increase engagement online. You will have support from the brand and art-directors to ensure that your content reflects the brands very particular tone of voice and style.
You will manage all the brands social media channels, including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter, whilst ensuring brand consistency in all marketing and social media messages and responding to posts and igniting discussions online.
Creativity, an eye for detail and the drive to work in a competitive & fast-paced environment is essential. You’ll be expected to use your initiative to seek out new opportunities, solve problems, and work autonomously by collecting customer data and reports and utilising them to contribute to upcoming marketing strategies and campaigns.
You will also have the opportunity to form long-standing relationships with influencers and VIP’s, and have direct liaison with the founder of this incredibly exciting and premium brand.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Significant experience and understanding of social media management across all major platforms
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to liaise with multiple people confidently
- Excellent copywriting skills and the ability to develop engaging and effective content for social channels, reflecting the brands current tone of voice
- Highly creative and commercial, with the ability to produce content
- The ability to work autonomously and use your initiative to problem-solve and spot opportunity!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The salary bracket is flexible depending on experience, ranging from 25-45k.
This is an urgent requirement, so please send through your CV and get in touch with Alice to be considered!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Integrated agency in the center of Bristol!Location:BristolSalary:£25K - £30K
— Stitch & StoryLocation:Remote / LondonSalary:Competitive - D.O.E.
— Lovely eCommerce BrandLocation:Bournemouth / remoteSalary:Up to £25k