eCommerce Marketing Manager
— High-end Luxury Brand
- Positioned at the top end of the luxury scale.
- Exciting new role driving eCommerce strategy.
- Lovely offices in London.
This High-end brand is at the top end of the luxury scale and this is an extremely exciting opportunity to work with a fashion brand of this nature. The eCommerce manager will work broadly across a number of key Digital Channels, whilst focusing on strategy and growth.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a team of around 4 people, you’ll report into the team lead and work alongside Production and Retail teams to plan and co-ordinate Marketing opportunities and in-store events. Although you will be joining a young team, the brand is well established which is a great footing for somebody to come in and make their mark straight away.
You will be actively working with the team to open up the brand to new customers, whilst planning Digital marketing, partnering and advertising opportunities. You will use your experience to develop website content, write product descriptions and manage the newsletters in line with the marketing schedule. Key digital channels that you will need to have hands-on experience in are PPC, SEO, Email and Social Media and be able to analyse and report on results, driving growth both online and offline.
This role will be a chance for you to show off your business savvy, strategic skills. You will also have the opportunity to join with the design and production of seasonal advertising campaigns and being involved with photo shoots to gather visual content for the website.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad eCommerce Marketing experience for a high-end, luxury fashion brand is a must.
- Hands on experience with key digital channels (PPC, SEO, Email, Social).
- Planning and delivering eCommerce strategy.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, Adobe Creative, Mail Chimp, Word Press and Social platforms.
- Confident working as part of a team and liaising with members of staff at a range of levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer and usual benefits package alongside an amazing culture and career progression.
Get in touch with Marlie to hear more information on this one!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
SEO / eCommerce / Digital Marketing / Content & Social Media / Brand, Marketing & Comms / Biddable Media & PPC / Analytics jobsSearch all jobs
— Incredible Opportunity in Central BathLocation:BathSalary:£20k-£25k
— Independent Full-service AgencyLocation:Stratford-upon-AvonSalary:Up to £35k
— Amazing CharityLocation:BristolSalary:c.£30k