You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Leading Agency
- Manage and deliver a range of events throughout the year.
- International and UK travel required.
- Brand new role for the agency, based in their London office.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an award-winning and fast-growing agency as an Event Manager. With new client wins under their belt and a newly created highly ambitious team to be a part of there’s never been a better time to join!
What you’ll be doing
Reporting into the Event Director you will be responsible for managing and delivering a range of events for clients across the public and private sector. You’ll play a key part within the project team, involved in the project end to end, from working closely with the client on event briefs, developing timelines, conducting site visits, onsite event management through to post event evaluation. You’ll be well versed in managing multiple projects simultaneously with good venue and technical knowledge and be flexible with travel across the UK and further afield.
What experience you’ll need
- The ideal candidate will have experience in a similar Event Manager/ Account Manager/ Event Coordinator/ Event Planner role.
- You will have experience of agency life.
- A strong attention to detail will be key, along with top organisation skills.
- You’ll have a passion for the events industry.
- Confident in taking the lead on discussion and conference calls.
- Fantastic client facing skills and relationship management experience.
- Bags of enthusiasm and a desire to achieve results.
- You’ll need to be able to think on your feet and make quick decisions.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
A competitive salary is on offer along with an agency where hard work is recognised and rewarded throughout the year and there’s a stack of long-term progression opportunities available.
If this sounds like the perfect fit please apply and send your CV through to Chloe at ADLIB today.