— A dominant online retailer with the largest online profiles in the UK.
- The company has been dominating the online retail market in its niche for 20+ years.
- Recently involved in a high-value merger to expand their presence.
- Amazing data reserves and a rich well to pool from if you like interesting analysis.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be drawing from a rich well of data and incoming streams to derive insight into the company initiatives. You will be working with the customer in mind and trying to understand the most effective way to communicate the company’s product. Working across a large team with stakeholders at multiple levels will allow strong communicators to progress quickly within the business.
What experience you’ll need to apply:
- Preferably you will have experience within the retail sector.
- You will be comfortable writing SQL script to communicate with Oracle & BigQuery databases.
- Experience in Tableau would be highly advantageous.
- Highly competent in Excel.
- A curiosity into human nature and commercial Psychology.
- A minimum of a 2:1 in a numerate or research-based degree.
It is important to highlight that not all of the above skills will be essential, but in some cases are preferable.
What you’ll get in return for your experience:
- Salary will be looking between £30,000 - £40,000 depending on experience.
- A nice benefits package with a considerable employee discount.
- The office location would be commutable from most of Central and North London, or Hertfordshire.
- Work as part of a highly effective and expanding team.
Please get in touch with Kye Williams with an up to date CV today. Don’t hesitate to call/email to discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— A global Robotics companyLocation:BristolSalary:£60,000 - £80,000
— High-Performing Digital TeamLocation:CheltenhamSalary:£30k
— Market-Leading E-Commerce BusinessLocation:MansfieldSalary:Up to £36k