— High-end Luxury Brand
- Positioned at the top end of the luxury scale.
- Exciting new role driving marketing strategy.
- Beautiful offices in London.
This luxury brand is at the top end of the group’s core labels, so an extremely rare opportunity to work with products of this nature. The Marketing Manager will work broadly across a number of key areas including media, communications, point of sale and events.
What you’ll be doing
Working as part of a team of 4-8 people, you’ll report into the team lead and work alongside branding and PR. While your role is a UK position, the brand operates globally so you’ll be liaising with various teams to ensure there is consistent messaging in each region.
The focus on media includes briefing the agency, identifying relevant media opportunities and constantly analysing media activity to offer recommendations for the future. You’ll proof read all copy requests and work with the creative team in the HQ to deliver these in a timely fashion. Secondly, working with the Brand Manager you’ll finalise and manage the Marketing budget across all activity. Against all projects it will be your responsibility to track spend and update this through the correct reporting structures.
Additional activities include working with store contacts, keeping them up to date with product launches, organising catalogue updates for key stakeholders, planning and executing events and driving efficiency at point of sale.
What experience you’ll need
- Broad marketing experience for a high-end, luxury brand.
- Exposure to comms, events, print, online and store marketing (ideally a multichannel setting).
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills with media partners.
- Experience planning and implementing high-end events.
- Confident working as part of a team and liaising with members of staff at a range of levels.
What you’ll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer of up to £40k plus bonus potential. Benefits include pension, life insurance and long service awards.
Get in touch with Marlie to hear more information on this one!