— Forster Communications
PR Account Executive – Forster Communications
About Forster Communications
We are looking for a PR Account Executive to join our team and help deliver stand out sustainability communications. You will be working across a diverse portfolio of business and charity clients, supporting the team with media outreach, new business research, project administration and more.
We use specialist insights and creative ideas to deliver strategic communications, thought leadership and flagship campaigns. Our clients’ aims vary from delivering global sustainability initiatives to changing behaviour on issues such as mental health, the climate crisis, food, biodiversity and responsible business practice. They include Patagonia, BMW Group, Danone, Penguin, NHS Charities Together, Prevented Ocean Plastic, Energy Savings Trust and Neighbourly.
We are a growing B Corp with 10 Best for the World awards. We won Edie Sustainability Consultancy of the Year in 2019 and 2021, with both our Climate Positive Plan and client work recognised, and were recently awarded Communications Agency of the Year for Third Sector and SME of the Year in the Global Good Awards.
What you’ll be doing as our PR Account Executive
Everyone in Forster is expected to actively live our company values and be 'adding extra' to our clients and company overall, regardless of level or professional skills.
As PR Account Executive, you’ll be responsible for:
- Managing own time and portfolio of work
- Accurate writing skills in multiple formats (eg email, ppt, reports, press releases)
- Growing knowledge of different tactics and how to deliver them to support client work (eg media relations planning and sell-ins or running social media accounts)
- Strong research skills, finding and gathering relevant information and learning how to pattern and report them
- Actively and accurately supporting accounts - from scheduling and organising meetings to writing reports
- Confidently talking about specific activities in client meetings or as part of pitches
- Contributing to proposal development and pitches
In addition to the above, you’ll:
- Keep an active mindset - reading media and around, bringing in ideas and spots to support clients and business development
- Maintain commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Be a positive part of a team.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- We are on the hunt for someone who is actively interested in what’s going on in the world and wants to deliver powerful PR that will make a difference.
- Experience as a PR Account Executive agency side, or in an in-house PR Executive role, is highly desirable.
- This won’t be your first role in communications, but you’ll be looking to take your next step - and perhaps your first into sustainability.
- You’ll love writing, have a hunger for news, experience in pitching to media and an eye-for-detail that helps accounts to run smoothly.
We have chosen to work with our friends at ADLIB who are managing the recruitment process for Forster Communications. As a fellow B Corp, they are well versed in attracting the best candidates that have the right skills and experience, combined with the desire to work for a business driven by purpose and a want to make a positive impact on society and the planet. Please note that any candidates that approach Forster Communications directly will be forwarded to ADLIB for consideration. If you're an experienced PR Account Executive, PR Executive, or similar, and you share our values then please apply right away!
Inclusion and equality
We value and encourage diversity and difference and believe that we are a stronger company as a result. We are really keen to get applications from people from underrepresented or minoritised backgrounds.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— FMCGLocation:Bristol/ remoteSalary:£40-45k
— Forward Thinking OrganisationLocation:Bath/ remoteSalary:£24-27k
— Purpose driven organisationLocation:London/ RemoteSalary:£35,000 - £45,000