You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Digital Marketing Executive (eCommerce)
— Market Leading eCommerce brand
- International footprint.
- Thriving B2C operation with high-end product range.
- Excellent team structure and hands-on exposure.
This business has a key focus on quality which is reflected in their premium kitchenware products. A brand that has been around for over 200 years, their success online has brought about the requirement for a Digital Marketing Executive to join the team. Working across a range of channels youll be responsible for the eCommerce operation, social media and relevant brand sites.
What you'll be doing
Working as part of a broader team and reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, your role will span a number of areas including Paid Search (PPC and Display), content management online (product descriptions, how to guides, etc.), Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Email Marketing and Social Media management. A pretty comprehensive list, so the team understand if you have strengths in some areas over others that need upskilling.
A key area will also be the use of analytical tools (Google Analytics) to understand the performance of each channel and feed this into your overall strategy. Youll also work closely with the broader marketing team (branding / offline) to ensure that the voice of the brand is consistent.
What experience you'll need
- Experience working on digital marketing for a B2C brand. Really looking for hands-on skills here rather than management through an agency.
- Key areas of experience need to be PPC, with a focus on email marketing and SEO.
- Additional experience across content management, conversion rate optimisation and affiliates will also help massively but are not must-haves.
- Able to multi-task and manage time efficiently when working on multiple channels.
- Ability to work closely with internal stakeholders to drive efficient workflow and promote a positive culture.
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills.
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills.
What you'll get in return for your talents
There is a competitive salary on offer here of up to £30k depending on relevant experience to the above channels. Might also be a chance to get involved in some travel abroad 3-4 times a year to attend relevant digital workshops. Great that the team are keen to help drive education across the marketing team.
Please get in touch with Marlie to learn more about this role.