PR Account Manager
— Design, Architecture & Technology Innovation
- Account Manager for an award-winning independent PR & Comms Agency specialising in Design, Architecture, and Tech Industries.
- National and international client base.
- Very competitive salary, benefits, career development plan, and flexible working arrangements on offer.
We’re looking for a talented PR Account Manager for an industry-leading, independent PR and Communications Agency that delivers cutting edge campaigns for a range of innovative, high-end Design, Innovation and Technology businesses – many of which are new to market, and some that are long-established.
They’ve got some amazing clients in Architectural Design, they work with renowned Design Agencies, they’re the lead PR agency for disruptive tech innovators in the Electronic Vehicle space, the list goes on… Their client list is exciting and varied, and there’s a good mixture of B2C and B2B work there too.
What you’ll be doing
- The successful PR Account Manager will get to lead on some really exciting PR and Comms campaigns, a mix of B2C and B2B, for some amazing clients in the Design and Innovation space.
- This role will support an experienced Account Director as well as giving you ownership of your own projects and room for strategic input and autonomy.
- The Account Manager will also receive support from a Senior Account Executive or Account Executive.
- You'll work together to co-manage their roster of clients and ensure the continued delivery of work in line with the high standards and personal, collaborative approach. There’s lots of room to progress up the ranks and quickly if you’re the right person.
- Day-to-day you’ll manage client relationships, help mentor junior members of the team, maintain strong relationships with key media contacts, and help plan and deliver industry-leading campaigns.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Proven track record in either a B2C or B2B PR agency role – a bit of both would be ideal. There’s more B2C in this role though.
- Proven experience at Account Manager level or a Senior Account Executive looking for a step up.
- Previous experience in PR, and a genuine interest in Design Industries, Architecture or innovative Technology (experience in these sectors would be a bonus but is not essential).
- Ambitious and excited by the idea of joining an established independent PR agency in growth mode.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
- A competitive salary in the region of £30k-£38k depending on experience.
- Join a dynamic, engaged, and ambitious team as they embark on their next stage of growth.
- Amazing client base in a unique but well-defined industry sector – they don’t have many direct competitors!
- Excellent remuneration and package including wellbeing fund, Private Healthcare, excellent pension and more.
- Flexible working and the autonomy to work how you like.
- An inclusive, people-first organisation.
If you’ve got experience as a PR Account Manager and love the sound of this opportunity, then please apply right away!
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
You might like...
— Lovely FMCG BrandLocation:Bath and GloucesterSalary:up to £40k
— Well-established Tech BrandLocation:SouthamptonSalary:up to £27k
— eCommerce Brands, Hybrid roleLocation:Chippenham / remoteSalary:Up to £25k