Senior Creative Team
— Art Director & Copywriter
- Have your work seen by a global audience.
- Genuine training & career development opportunities.
- Exceptional office space in an enviable location.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Creative Team to join one of the nicest integrated agencies in London. Joining a team bursting with creativity, you’ll have the opportunity to work across a range to top-tier global B2B & B2C brands.
What you’ll be doing
Ultimately, we’re looking for a top-notch creative duo made up of a Senior Art Director & Senior Copywriter to expand the creative offering an incredible integrated comms agency in central London.
First things first, you’ll be joining an award-winning creative team made up of copywriters, designers, digital specialists, account managers, videographers and creative director(s) where collaboration is part of the everyday. There’s no doubt you’ll both be ideas/conceptually led in everything you do with experience across a wide range of channels and touchpoints.
You'll a power duo with experience in delivering engaging creative solutions for ATL, TTL, Web, & a host of Social channels. The agency work with a sought-after client list across B2B & B2C brands - so safe to say you’ll be well versed in turning your hand to a wide range of briefs in a plethora of different sectors.
So if you’re a hands-on art director who buddies up with a copywriter with natural storytelling ability, this one is for you!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous agency experience in similar role(s) as a creative duo.
- Be a conceptual, hands-on Art Director.
- Be a copywriter with natural storytelling ability.
- Integrated experience across a good variety of channels.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- An open-minded approachable character (that goes for both of you!)
- Ideally, have an interest in new technology/digital space.
- Client facing experience as you’ll be dealing with a host of stakeholders.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as competitive salaries plus a host of additional benefits, you’ll work in an exceptional office space with views of St. Pauls Cathedral & Southbank.
Does this sound what you’re looking for? Apply today with your CV and portfolio(s).