Digital Product Manager
— Market leader in gaming/media
- Join a rapidly growing business.
- Incredible office culture & benefits.
- Central London location.
We’re on the look-out for 2 Digital Product Managers to join a rapidly scaling digital agency within the online gaming & media space. With modern (very impressive) offices, working environment in a league of its own and central London location, this is an opportunity for a forward-thinking, digital savvy Product Manager to get stuck in with a host of interesting projects.
What you’ll be doing
First things first, you’ll be coming on board to underpin the product vision and strategy for a host of projects. Working in specialist agile squads, you’ll work closely with Designers, UX, SEO, Marketing & Developers where collaboration is encouraged as part of the day to day.
You’ll be planning and maintaining product road maps, developing innovative strategies to drive customer engagement and satisfaction, be aware of data & analytics and most importantly take ownership of product lifecycles right through to execution.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a digital focusses Product Manager role.
- A solid understanding of web, digital, development and SEO.
- Exceptional leadership experience.
- Meticulous eye for details.
- No stranger to a fast paced environment.
- Have your finger on the pulse with web/digital trends in the market.
- Ideally have an interest in online gaming/sports betting.
- Passionate, friendly and full of character.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary circa £65k-£70k, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays), an annual all expenses paid trip (Previous locations include Thailand & Marrakech), Christmas & New Year shut down, your birthday off, charity days, flexible/work from home options, bonus scheme, health insurance, pet friendly offices, learning budget & a host of other fantastic perks (seriously there are too many to list).
Does this sound what you’re looking for? Apply today with your CV and portfolio/case studies and we can discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Product Management (Delivery) jobsSearch all jobs
— International Law firmLocation:BristolSalary:£27k-£32k
— Excellent Learning & Development Opportunities
— Big Four - Global ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£Competitive