— Animal healthcare
- Join a rapidly growing start-up.
- Incredible office culture.
- Central London location.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a forward thinking UX Designer to join a rapidly growing start-up within the animal healthcare space. With modern office, working environment in a league of its own and central London location, this is an opportunity for an ambitious UX’er to really sink their teeth into and be part of something huge.
What you’ll be doing
What won’t you be doing! In the first instance, you’ll be joining a close-knit team made up product specialists, UI designers, UX’ers & project managers. Working closely with the head of product, as well as directly with customers, you’ll be spending your time looking at ways to enhance the digital experience for the business’s customer-facing platform(s) & future products.
It’s safe to say no day will be the same; you’ll be responsible for a plethora of UX processes from user research, testing sessions, wireframing, delivering hi-fidelity prototypes and presenting your findings/proposals to senior stakeholders. As you’ll be working closely with UI/Visual designers to make amendments or launching a new product, it’d be great if you had a good eye for design too.
There’s no doubt you be a passionate UX designer with a solid understanding of the wider commercials, be obsessed with all things digital, have a top-notch personality and it goes without saying have a love for all animals!
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Have a few years experience in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge Sketch, Invision or similar industry standard tools.
- Experience in running user research & testing sessions.
- Have a user-centred approach to design.
- Thrive to work in a start-up environment.
- Ideally have experience working within the eCommerce or FMCG sectors.
- A portfolio bursting with commercially delivered projects/case studies.
- Incredible problem solving/analytical ability.
- Be animal obsessed.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
A salary circa £38k-£43k, 24 days holiday, pet-friendly offices in central London, weekly lunches & social events (as well as off-site events), a brand new MacBook and not to forget you’ll be joining a growing business with genuine career progression opportunities.
Does this sound what you’re looking for? Apply today with your CV and portfolio/case studies and we can discuss in more detail.