Computer Vision Researcher
Computer Vision Researcher
An early-stage start-up back by top global investors and a strong pipeline of cashflow is currently looking for multiple Computer Vision Researchers & Engineers to join their growing London team.
They were recently named as one of the top-early stage AI start-ups in the UK, have a highly experienced leadership team, and are already working with some of the very best brands in world sport – including top sports leagues, broadcasters, federations, and team in the world.
If you love sport and are passionate about working on cutting-edge Computer Vision projects, then this is the perfect role for you!
The interview process can be done completely remote. The role can be done fully remote or part-remote from their offices in Central London so if you don't live in or around London but are interested then please apply for the role.
What you’ll be doing
- You’ll be part of a team-building a real-time engine that completely digitises every sporting moment from video through the power of AI & Computer Vision.
- Your research will focus on real-time camera motion modelling, masking & AR Graphics.
- As a researcher, you will spend your time performing scientifically rigorous research into new & novel algorithms.
- Working closely with the engineering team who will be implementing your research into production-ready code.
- Stay current with modern research around Computer Vision & Machine Learning.
Who we are looking for
- You’ll have a Ph.D. or Masters in a highly relevant field like Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Computer Graphics, or Robotics.
- You would have existing publications as a first author in well-known Computer Vision or Machine Learning conferences, journals or papers. These can include CVPR, ECCV, BMVC, ICCB, SIGGRAPH, ICRA, ICML, ISMLAR or similar publications.
- Proficient in Python and deep learning frameworks.
Please apply with the latest copy of your CV and provide the best number to call you on. If you think you are a great fit for the role then please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ADLIB is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
jobsSearch all jobs
— 2 month contract, possibility to extendLocation:BrightonType:Salary:£380 to £440 a day
— Top Digital AgencyLocation:CardiffSalary:£18K-£25K
— PHP, Exciting ProjectsLocation:BristolSalary:£22K-£26K