— Incredible benefits & work environment
- Broad integrated projects.
- Respected not for profit brand.
- Modern open office space.
I’m looking for an experienced Creative Artworker to join a well-known not for profit brand in central London. It’s an integrated role, with a host of print & digital projects to get stuck in with. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a growing in house creative team.
What you’ll be doing
Joining the existing in-house creative team (in some seriously impressive offices!), you’ll work closely with the Creative Director whilst collaborating with designers, copywriters & project managers to name a few.
You’ll be tasked with delivering creative artwork across a plethora of online & offline channels to the highest of standard, but most importantly on brand.
Being a creative artworker role there will be a conceptual element, so you’ll be no stranger to making suggestions and putting new ideas forward. You’ll also be technically competent with meticulous attention to detail as you’ll be the last person to proofcheck on all artwork that leaves the studio.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience in a creative artworker role.
- Had experience working in a creative agency or in-house brand.
- Incredible attention to detail.
- A portfolio bursting with previous projects across a multitude of online and offline channels.
- Friendly and approachable.
- Ideally have an interest in the charity/not for profit sector.
- Solid working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
As well as joining a wonderful brand you’ll receive a salary circa £28k-£32k. 30 days holiday (+8 additional bank holidays!), family benefits, 10% pension and a variety of training and development options.
Sound good? Apply today with your CV & portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.
Who's managing this role?
You might like...
Technical Artwork jobsSearch all jobs
— eCommerce consultancy/Lifestyle brandsLocation:BristolSalary:Up to £30k
— exciting opportunity within IoTLocation:WiltshireSalary:£75K
— Incredible opportunity to progressLocation:BristolSalary:£50K - £65K