You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
— Integrated Agency
- Lead a talented and multi-disciplinary creative team.
- Build long lasting client partnerships not just campaigns.
- Real opportunity to innovate with big brands.
We are looking for a Lead Designer to join an integrated agency based in central London. This agency has a huge client base with whom they’ve built long term partnerships with.
This is a great opportunity for a Lead Designer who is looking to build strong partnerships and deliver successful integrated campaigns, producing concepts themselves and enabling effective collaboration through a team of talented creatives.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll work closely with the Creative Director, Art Director, Lead Commercial Editor, Lead Project Manager, Lead Ad Developer and the Head of Video. You will form part of the senior creative studio and ensure the output of creativity is of the highest quality.
As a Lead Designer you will have a team of direct reports which will consist of a mixed level of ability from Junior, Mid-Weight, & Senior Designers. As Lead Designer you will be responsible for their development, workload, objectives, goals and timekeeping.
As well as being a confident leader you’ll craft original concepts that work across print and digital channels; you’ll know what makes a good concept and have an ideas first, channel second mentality to your work. As Lead Designer you’ll play your part in the pitch process too.
What experience you’ll need to apply
Have experience working on multidisciplinary/integrated design briefs in a commercial context.
- A portfolio bursting with examples of your design work across print and digital platforms.
- Be conceptual, creative and pragmatic in your approach.
- Previous leadership experience.
- Proven track record in advertising design.
- Integrated thinking and a multichannel approach to your concepts.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator & InDesign.
- Ability to produce compelling visuals.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
In return for your talents you’ll join a forward thinking agency that is committed to delivering greatness through long term partnerships. You’ll get to lead the design for some truly great businesses that engage with a wide audience and dynamic demographic. This means you can be really innovative and let your creative flair go wild.
Joining a business with ambition and some exciting growth plans this role offers some fantastic progression opportunities.
All sound good? Apply today with your CV and portfolio and we can discuss in more detail.Back to jobs
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: