User Experience Director
— Thriving service design agency
- Become a leading figure within a fast-developing agency.
- Work with some of the biggest names in the gaming industry.
- A director role which will allow you to still be hands on with service design.
We need you! An experienced and proven design leader to play a significant role in taking our agency to the next stage of its development. You will inspire and lead a team of talented design staff to produce high end work whilst retaining our biggest clients and helping to attract new partnerships.
What you’ll be doing
In this role you will focused in three main areas:
- Design and delivery
You will enjoy varied work and the chance to still work hands on with design and research projects as well as immersing yourself in the culture and development of the staff below you. You will lead by example when it comes to client relationships and lead key pitches and client experience.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Previous experience within a design agency leading role.
- A track record of delivering end to end design solutions on time and spec for a mixture of clients.
- Lead by example with prototyping, user research and service blueprints.
- Overall service strategy- Budgeting, hiring, team structure and long term direction.
- Well-developed stakeholder management skills- internal and external, presenting and pitching to a high level.
- Ambition to carve a career high role.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
Amazing benefits and a strong executive package, 14% pension, gym membership, performance bonus and family vouchers. You will also be getting involved with a flexible and supportive employer and CEO who will give you trust and freedom to put your stamp on the role.
Please apply with an up to date CV to be considered.Back to jobs