You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior UI Designer
— 3 month contract
- Work on an exciting service design project for a well known brand.
- 3 month initial booking but potential to extend.
- London based, within the end client offices.
We’re looking for a Senior UI Designer to join one of our long standing agency clients on an important project. This particular role will be based on site with their client in London.
What you’ll be doing
The agency has been called upon by the client to lead on all experience design (UI, UX, research and strategy) for an exciting new project; to transform one of their core service offerings.
Currently customers interact through a combination of physical and digital touchpoints in what can be a disjointed and inefficient experience. The client has a beta version of a new product that should help to drastically improve the service for customers, this is the first iteration and has already provided a lot of learnings. The goal is to test and iterate the service ahead of the full public launch.
The UI designer will work closely with a UX specialist and embed within the clients internal teams to deep dive into core design patterns, create the identity for the service and roll out a new design system.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Highly skilled in user interface design.
- An expert user of the Adobe Creative Suite as well as modern design packages like Sketch.
- Good stakeholder management, able to embed within an organisation and collaborate with all people from all backgrounds.
- Previous experience of creating design systems and scalable design solutions.
- Any exposure to service design projects a bonus.
- A good user centred design process, iterative and test driven.
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The initial contract is for 3 months but could extend.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio or selection of case studies.