You can view related vacancies or set-up an email alert notification when similar jobs are added to the website using the buttons below.
Senior UX Designer
— Senior role with a focus on career development
- Play a leading role in a growing UX team.
- Enjoy a modern, start-up culture, with trust and flexible working.
- Amazing benefits for health and lifestyle.
We adopt a fluid, collaborative style which allows our teams the freedom to get involved with 360 UX design process and work across multiple strands of the business. We need a strong senior designer or someone wanting to step up into a role with more responsibility and make a greater impact.
What you’ll be doing
You will be getting involved in all parts of the process from user research through to delivery in a role that promises versatility and the chance to do the things you are great at and develop in the areas where you have less experience.
What experience you’ll need to apply
- Maintaining a user-centred and evidence-based approach (Design Thinking)
- Evaluating user needs and behaviours by conducting usability testing, research, expert reviews and surveys.
- Analysing research and distilling results into compelling materials such as task models, experience maps and design deliverables.
- Eliciting stakeholder feedback and buy-in by running workshops and interviews.
- Documenting the user experience, by creating and presenting low and high-fidelity wireframes and prototypes, user journeys, personas, IA, reports and other deliverables.
- Being skilled in, storytelling, critiquing, facilitating and presenting, to enable UX activities.
- Articulating the importance of content modelling with stakeholders and facilitate that process.
- Designing experiences either from concept or as an iteration on existing platforms.
- Working closely with the creative team to develop the vision of the project
- Collaborating with developers in fast-paced design-build cycles
- Maintaining a strong focus on quality and timely delivery across multiple projects.
- Ensuring the user experience supports the strategic vision and is achievable.
- Willingness to try new methods and learn new skills!
What you’ll get in return for your experience
The office is a special place with our own on site café, pool tables, table tennis and more! You will also have options to work from home, various well being benefits (head massage at your desk anyone?) , Career progression is a development goal for all staff and there any other great benefits we can discuss when we speak.
Please apply with an up to date CV and portfolio to be considered.